It’s November. The clocks have gone back, the Indian summer has finally left us, and to top it all off the weekend is nearly over. No ‘one can really blame you for feeling a bit uninspired by Monday and about the prospect of having to get out of bed in the dark!
But here’s the thing; Mondays don’t have to be miserable! A little change in mindset is all it takes to switch from deflated to decisive and kick start your week.
Whether you’re a fast-paced city worker, a long-day farming dweller or are waking up to face a house of hungry children, here are a few top quotes to help you on your way:
1. ‘When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.’ – Ella Woodward
2. ‘Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.’ – Germany Kent
3. ‘Success is to wake up each morning and consciously decide that today will be the best day of your life.’ – Ken Poirot
4. ‘Each day, I come in with a positive attitude, trying to get better.’ – Stefon Diggs
5. ‘Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over, instead of craving control over what you don’t.’ – Anonymous
6. ‘The past explains how I got here, but the future is up to me.’ – Janice Dickinson
So, whatever you are up to this week, don’t let it own you – go out and make it yours! – The Skinny Buddha
Do you have a quote that drives you through every day? We would love to hear about it in the comments below!